|Title of the article
DEVELOPEMNT OF THE MONITORING SYSTEM FOR BENCH
TESTS OF PROPULSION SYSTEMS USING LABVIEW
Dugina Tat'yana Olegovna, Student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia)
Bozhday Aleksandr Sergeevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of CAD-systems, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The most important direction in rocket and space branch of industry is designing and testing of propulsion system. It demands the development of hardware and software for the bench tests and experiments. In this case the using of traditional textual and algorithmical programming languages is not rational because it is complicated, resource intensive and not clear. The object of this work is to prepare the development of the monitoring system for bench tests of propulsion system which would be comfortable for engineers, would use the means of graphical programming and support the heterogeneous collection of telemetry by analog and digital sensors.
Materials and methods. The paper considers the usage of methods of graphical programming G language and the tools of the LabVIEW Design System in the development of software for rocket and space branch of industry. Also this paper includes a description of usage of some approaches to parallel dataflow processing and usage of disk area by LabVIEW tools.
Results. This paper suggests a functional structure of some virtual instruments (VIs), system usage of which composes the development technology of the monitoring systems and the modeling experiments for the bench tests of propulsion systems. For example, the authors suggest a structure and graphic block maps in G language for virtual tools of original data preparation for analog and digital sensors, slef-control of monitoring system configuration, scanning of channels with analog and digital sensors. Also the paper considers the possibility of parallel data processing for system’s work optimization and usage of disk area for monitoring results storaging.
Conclusions. The paper describes the technology of realization of the fundamental stage of monitoring which demonstrates the rationality of using LabVIEW Design System because it allows the visual work with simple structure and dataflow. This method is the most familiar for the engineers who often work with the diagrams and schemes in this subject area. Also it allows expelling the design of the complicated and bulky data structure and the specific code which need high qualification in textual programming languages.
monitoring system, bench tests, sensors of physical quantities, LabVIEW, graphical programming language, parallel processing, dataflow programming.
|| Download PDF
1. Katkov A. N., Novikov V. N. Inzhenernye i nauchnye prilozheniya na baze tekhnologiy National Instruments: sb. st. XI Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Engineering and scientific application on the basis of the National Instruments technologies: proceedings of XI International scientific and practical conference].Moscow,2012,pp.68–70.
2. Available at:http://www.labview.ru/labview/what_is_labview/rapid_development.php(accessed 7 September 2013).
3. Bershadskiy A. M., Finogeev A. G., Bozhday A. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2010, no. 1 (13), pp. 36–45.
4. Suranov, A. Ya. LabVIEW 8.20. Spravochnik po funktsiyam [LabVIEW 8.20. Function reference]. Moscow: DMK Press, 2007, 536 p.
5. Yashkardin V. Programmirovanie COM-portov. Vse o promyshlennom programmirovanii [COM port programming. Everything about industrial programming]. Available at: http://www.softelectro.ru/proglang.html (accessed 3 April 2013).
6. Bogomolova N. E., Malikov A. Yu. Nauka i Obrazovanie [Science and education]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 347–352.
Дата создания: 28.08.2014 09:39
Дата обновления: 28.08.2014 09:55